be my guest to read my thoughts...

Monday, March 9, 2009

what my friends sees me...

life has been tough for this growing lady I've known. i had a bad impression for this maiden before, she seems like a silent-type person and living in her own world. then turned out that this damsel became a sister to me. she is so innocent in so many things that made her somehow look like a fool sometimes.hehehe.. people may misunderstood her for being herself, and in return she tend to please everyone even to the point that she also struggling in her own identity. this girl is bubbly when she's happy, yet an introvert when she's upset, lonely, even when she's angry. she deal things on her own with God's guidance, trying to gain her own independence. she loves stuffs that are nice and cuddly especially when it is colored with yellow. a pen and a notepad are her fave stuffs when she's upset and angry. this lass has the ability to make you fall for her just through her smile.hehehe.. she's a typical missy with a truly amazing personality. her name exactly characterized her personality: a special Rose that blooms during May.. -bench (dorm mate)


watch out for the name May Rose-a name so lovely as a Rose. everybody loves her like a fool, but she's always stay cool. she have nothing to discuss about. no doubt, she's not that kind of girl to let you play her out. for now, she don't need boy 'cause that will probably play her like a toy. she just want to have fun with her friends, and maybe that will stay till the end..-aithe ( friend since high school)


but who really May is?

I am Silent, Shy, Timid and Coward...


Silent- i sometimes found myself in the corner of the room, sitting alone. when i am not surrounded with friends, i am surrounded with my own thoughts. i am very fond in imagining things. since i cannot go to places i wanna go, i satisfy myself traveling through my own thoughts wandering in the places i dreamed to go.

Shy- when i am around with people i don't know or rarely know, i won't talk. after all, what will we talked about? i also have stage fright. my hands were cold and sweaty, my knees trembles, my face flushed, my heart beats faster, my words tatter-in short i am pretty nervous in front of crowded people.

Timid- well, what do you expect to timid people by the way? yes, what you think is right! i have no confidence, self-esteem is low and i don't believe in myself even to the potential i have.

Coward- oh my! i always let opportunities pass me by because i am afraid to show myself off. i am afraid to make mistakes and get hurt easily. questions such as: what if i cannot perform well? what if i fail? what would people think of me if i do wrong? what would happen then? filled my mind and manipulated me, keeping me from showing myself.

this is how i negatively see my self. wait for the transformed May, soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home